Eligibility Requirements and Regulations
- Participants must enrol as an individual and submit one entry only.
- Participants in the primary school category must be full-time Primary 1 to 6 (or equivalent) students of locally recognised primary schools in Hong Kong.
- Participants in the secondary school category must be full-time Secondary 1 to 6 (or equivalent) students of locally recognised secondary schools in Hong Kong.
Rules and Regulations
- Entries shall not contain any obscene, violent, pornographic, defamatory, indecent or insulting elements or any controversial or inappropriate content, whether implied or expressed. Those who fail to comply will be disqualified.
- Participants must ensure submitted entries and related production files are free of security and virus issues. Submission of security or virus compromised files will result in disqualification.
- All entries and submissions will not be returned once submitted. All intellectual property rights and copyrights of the submitted entries shall be transferred to the Information Services Department unconditionally without any charges.
- The decision of the panel of judges is final. Participants shall raise no dispute.
- The Information Services Department has the right to modify, publish, reprint or display any entries without payment of fees to participants.
- In case of any disputes, the decision of the Information Services Department shall be final.
Personal Information Collection Statement
The personal information provided in the enrolment form is solely for the purposes directly related to the “Blessings for HKSAR 25th Birthday” WhatsApp Sticker Design Competition and the “New Era with a Bright Future” 4-frame Photo Competition. Participants must provide true and relevant information to enter the competitions. Participants have the right to access and change their personal data collected through the competitions. For enquiries, please call 2595 3029 or email to email@example.com.